We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

october weather

Level Contributor
228 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
october weather

hi ya what istemp like in october please ? wanted hotel presidente in september but tried numerous sites and no joy , but can do october .. really like presidente but would consider another hotel ,, thanks for your replies

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: october weather

Level Contributor
1,284 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: october weather

We've done two trips in October to the resort from second to third week and our last one 2011 it was really hot all week, I'd even say the hottest I'd ever been in Beni surpassing a couple of prime time visits in June. September is good too but generally a touch more dearer and more busy where as October is enough going on but with 'more elbow room'. Venus, Pueblo and Rialto are pretty good and the food is pretty tasty.

Level Contributor
2,560 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: october weather

Hi mumof3sons

Been going end September into October for many years, the latest being around 12th. Weather still gorgeous, not much change from when we arrive till home. My brother and family stay in the Presidente mid October on a 5 night break every year. They are always surprised at the climate for that time year. They love it. Get Oct booked in the Presidente if it's where you really want.

Come June/July they all start booking the short breaks for Oct/Nov, so wouldn't hang about.

Edited: 01 May 2014, 18:53
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: october weather

I was last October . Couldn't have asked for better weather if we had tried Going again

This October . School holidays . I didn't use a Cardi at night last year . Go for it

stirling, scotland
Level Contributor
906 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: october weather

Go in October every year and usually have great weather HOWEVER we have also had torrential rain on occasions, you can buy ponchos for 1E, we usually take some with us just in case, have never needed a cardi at night.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: october weather

I went in October and had seven days of rain out of fourteen. I've also been in March and was sunbathing on the beach. Going this month and hoping the weather holds out for us.

Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: october weather

October in my view is the best month to go to beni ,still lovely and warm and a slightly older crowd

Level Contributor
218 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: october weather

Well 12 of us are off 8th to 12th oct for a mates 60th .Flights booked but no aparts booked just yet any good suggestions where to stay our age group late 40s to early 60s but all think we are 21 . Need to be near the strip but not in the middle of it all if that helps thanks

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: october weather

went October last year, very warm around 25/30 degrees in daytime, one night we walked along the front well after midnight in shorts and tshirts in a light rain but it was so warm it was lovely

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: october weather

i was there last year end of october the weather was really good have booked same weeks this year

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm