We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maryciel Apartments

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lurgan, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
Maryciel Apartments

Hi can anyone tell me anything about the Maryciel apartments we are goin over to benidorm on the 1st June still havent booked apartment how far would it be from la era park as it is round that area that we would like to stay have looked at the map but not very good at judging things like that lol Thanks

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,239 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maryciel Apartments

It's on the yellow brick road. If you you walk through the streets towards back of resort should take about ten minutes at most.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,239 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maryciel Apartments

You could also consider Gemelos 2 and 4 on calle Ibiza. They might be slightly better quality, nearly in the same area as Maryciel.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,738 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maryciel Apartments

Maryciel are behind the Rockstar Bar and in a fairly noisy location. Had friends stay there for a hen group and it was ok for them, cheap and cheerful but there are much better. In high season they get a bit lairy I think!

They are a budget choice but central with good places nearby, like the Terrace which does good food.

As Jeny says, a good 10/15 mins to La Era Park.

Jules

Edited: 05 May 2014, 16:48
Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,738 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maryciel Apartments

Anne, if you prefer the area nearer to La Era, I'd recommend the Benimar Apartments to you. They're a 100% better than the Maryciel and much quieter. Obviously not as cheap but the reviews for Maryciel are dodgy at the moment.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187525-d3149…

Jules

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maryciel Apartments

I'm staying there Sunday - wed ill report back

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
820 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maryciel Apartments

Just got home on friday from here. Perfect if its a clubbing holiday.your after. If your a light sleeper take earplugs! Perfect for the price. Read my trip report and review xx

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Maryciel Apartments

My cousins son stayed there for a stag do and went home today. He said it was ok for sleeping in but a bit tatty. Suited a stag do but not a family holiday.

manchester uk
Level Contributor
34 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Maryciel Apartments

booked to stay here with my wife at the end of may for 5 nights-mainly due to the price (£140) but have since cancelled and am now staying at the venus as i have stayed there before and cannot fault it.

9. Re: Maryciel Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm