We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amstel bar

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Amstel bar

Just wondering if the Amstel bar is still open for business? Last time I seen it was around 4 years ago,I've been to benidorm since but never got round to going to the bar

It was on the beach front

Thanks

manchester
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Amstel bar

No longer there I'm afraid. I think its now called Carling One, enjoyed a couple of fun afternoons when it was the amstel, mind you it was expensive!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amstel bar

What a shame I spent many afternoons watching the world go by getting merrily tipsy

manchester
Level Contributor
2,350 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Amstel bar

jeanie4 another that may suit you near there is called Le Chat Noir (Black cat) good drinks and snacks, both at reasonable prices, and really nice family that run the bar.

Level Contributor
352 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amstel bar

Pinocioes is a nice bar to people watch on the front nice lager

5. Re: Amstel bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:17