We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rugby

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
rugby

I've seen the big screen at The Marina. I'm wanting to watch the super league on the 17/18th, can anyone go in to watch it or do you have to be a hotel guest?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rugby

Nope u don't need to be a guest , just buy a drink , seen it yesterday it's huge,

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
7,955 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rugby

remember football rules in benidorm so if theres a tv game on then i guess the magic weekend will be relegated ,

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rugby

Yaaaay I want to watch it in the sun. And yes Fa Cup Final on the Saturday. Don't know about the Sunday but Wakey Cas match at dinnertime and Bradford match straight after. They are the two I want to watch!

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
2,139 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rugby

O'Mara's in the Old Town will have the RL on.

5. Re: rugby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm