We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benni beach or buena vista for my parents

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,683 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
benni beach or buena vista for my parents

Hi all need your wisdom again,my parents are thinking of going to Benidorm in July the month before we go,they want a reasonable nice apart hotel on a self catering basis they were thinking of either benni beach or buena vista,there not botherd about a restraint as plan to eat out,bit would like it to have a bar and snack bar,for when they are in the place and not out and about which one of the two do you think best,there both lively 70 year olds,and in good health,so the walking isn't a problem but obvisouly don't want a hike to the entertainment bars,all help will be appreciated.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,733 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: benni beach or buena vista for my parents

Beni Beach sound to be superior apartments with excellent reviews. 16th on TA to Buenavista's 45th but if they want to be within walking distance of entertainment then Beni Beach apartments are a long way out of the new town. Up past Corona del Mar so about 25/30 walk to Levante area.

I think that's where Hazel is staying and she rates the Buenavista Apartments. They're pretty central but obviously you'll have read the reviews one of which describes them as a 'doss house!'

Have they considered the Benimar Apartments? On edge of old town and excellent reputation. Maybe the two you mentioned are coming up at the best prices though?

Jules

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: benni beach or buena vista for my parents

Love the Beunavista . Great appts on great location . Top bars at top of the road . Great eating places. I have stayed in Beni Brach too my first time on beni . Great views from balcony but in wrong location for me & no way is Beunavista a Doss house. That review was written when I Was there in January . ,, it couldn't be further from the truth . Book Beunavista u won't be disappointed

Wigan, England
Level Contributor
989 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: benni beach or buena vista for my parents

Buena Vista are nice apartments but aren't a patch on when they first opened. You don't get clean towels without asking but the apartments themselves are large and clean.

Plenty suitable entertainment very close by.

I've seen them quite cheap on Asda's travel page previously but they're not too expensive anywhere.

stirling, scotland
Level Contributor
905 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: benni beach or buena vista for my parents

Beni Beach are in the Old Town and they would definitely need to taxi back after dark.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
396 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: benni beach or buena vista for my parents

Buena vista definitely not a doss house nice clean basic apartments in a great area.

leeds
Level Contributor
624 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: benni beach or buena vista for my parents

Buena vista,nice big apts with great bars over the road for food and shows.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,683 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: benni beach or buena vista for my parents

Thanks every one,ive shown them this thread,and shown them the reviews on ta,they did say liked sound of Beni beach but thought it too far out,so are going to go for the Buena vista because of location,they said not botherd about clean towels as they allways take few towels with them as well as their beach towels,there not planning on spending a great amount of time in there any way,as are hiring a car for the week and plan on visiting altea,Valencia etc on days out,plus one of there neibours in accy have a holiday home in gandia and are there now till october so they will be going to see her for a day as well,its just somewhere for a base realy,too sleep and a morning or late afternoon swim,a drink maybe before going out for dinner then onto entertainment as such,thanks again for the help

Wigan, England
Level Contributor
989 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: benni beach or buena vista for my parents

Can't fault them if just using them as a base like that.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
430 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: benni beach or buena vista for my parents

Buena vista was a good family apartment but has changed no maid service for 1 week stay plus stags and hens now and then

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: benni beach or buena vista for my parents

No self catering appt gets maid cleaning now , but if u stay more than 7 days u get a change of sheets & towels , u can also get your towels. Changed for a euro, IMO Beunavista is one of the best self catering in beni along with Gemeloss 22 , who also don't do maid service for less than 7 days ,

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm