We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Jet Euro Currency Card

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Middlewich, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Easy Jet Euro Currency Card

Has anyone tried the above card.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,620 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy Jet Euro Currency Card

The rate they are quoting today is 1.203€ to £1 the Caxton FX euro card is 1.21€ to £1 the only benefit I can see with the Easyjet card is the minimum load amount is a lot less, minimum £10 with the Easyjet and minimum 150€ with the Caxton card.

Middlewich, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy Jet Euro Currency Card

Appreciated !

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,959 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy Jet Euro Currency Card

Do you have to be an Easyjet customer to buy this and is it free withdrawals and use in shops, restaurants etc the way that Caxton FX is?

Amesbury, England...
Level Contributor
472 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easy Jet Euro Currency Card

I just got one, impressed. Easy to apply for on line and delivered in 3 days. You get an e mail to activate it, then a number to phone to get your pin. The only charges are if you load on less than £100. You can send sterling via a debit card or set up a faster payment with your bank. It does say that some ATMs may charge as they do here, they will tell you this before you proceed with the transaction.

Amesbury, England...
Level Contributor
472 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Easy Jet Euro Currency Card

Shezza you don't have to be a customer.

www.prepaidcard.easyjet.com

Lots of info in FAQ section

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,959 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Easy Jet Euro Currency Card

Thanks Joe! Seems pretty good actually! What puts me off the Caxton is the minimum 150 euros top up. I like to just pay when I've got any money spare and not wait till I've saved £120.

Amesbury, England...
Level Contributor
472 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Easy Jet Euro Currency Card

Afraid they charge £5.95 on amounts under £100, so best to save up £100 before loading it on. Will be trying mine out 1 week today, will be using it for first time to pay for 10 day stay at the Pueblo!

Edited: 26 May 2014, 09:42
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
344 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Easy Jet Euro Currency Card

Hi Everybody,I am like you shezza and like to save by putting any spare money on them when I have it

I have two travel cards.one with mytravel were you can put just 30 euros min load and an Ice card which is 50 euros.both card do not charge for cash withdrawals or use in shops ,bars etc

9. Re: Easy Jet Euro Currency Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm