We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little Devil Bar

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
4,052 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Little Devil Bar

Just booked a cheeky day trip and as its by coach it means we can have a day on the drink.

Just wanting to plan my day and was wondering if the Little Devil is still open for a pear cider.

can't wait until we are up there for the November fiestas but hoping this will do the trick until then.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little Devil Bar

Yes it's still open & doing great,

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Little Devil Bar

Yes it is but just 25 yards away you have the bolegre and its cheaper and is crystal clean.

€2 euros a pint for draught koppaburg

tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g187525-…

Edited: 28 May 2014, 16:04
Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
4,052 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Little Devil Bar

That's great news, my mouth is salivating at the thought of it, we can only get it in cans down here not quite the same.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Little Devil Bar

was in there monday drinking cidar

Rochdale,UK
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Little Devil Bar

I too reccomend bolegre, now one of my fav bars in Beni. Can't believe how cheap a cider is there and the owners are really friendly

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Little Devil Bar

Good looking girl she be....Neither of them stop cleaning..OCD i think..but great little suntrap. Best pint in Beni IMO

Edited: 28 May 2014, 18:04
yorkshire
Level Contributor
663 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Little Devil Bar

Good bar liked to sit and have a pint of Perry made a change and a small drink some people from Holland introduced us to was like a dessert Advocaat topped with cream, forgot he spirit they put in.

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,331 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Little Devil Bar

2 pints of Koppaberg pear cider just 3 euros at little devil bar it's lovely and on draught

Rochdale,UK
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Little Devil Bar

Can't say I've noticed chippy😎😉. Yeah you won't be catching anything from that bar that's for sure.

W~MIDS
Level Contributor
136 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Little Devil Bar

Hi can you tell me where these bars are please, cant find them on the street map .Flying out on SAT staying Regente..Thank you.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm