We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag do - march 2015

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Stag do - march 2015

Good morning

I am planning my stag do for March 2015. Flying out on Thursday 5th march for 3 nights.

Just looking at flights at the moment are about£140 return with east jet. Do people think this will remain about the price??

His much would hotels cost for a night for a room of 4

In total be 20 people!!

Ta

billingham
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stag do - march 2015

Easyjet prices will not come down, but Other airlines might

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,069 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stag do - march 2015

If there's 20 of you, hotels consider that a large group and most now have a minimum stay of 4 nights because of large groups causing trouble. Some hotels aren't allowing large groups at all! I'm not saying that yours would but that's tending to be the way things are now.

You could try the Servigroup Hotel Orange which is extremely popular and right in the middle of things.

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stag do - march 2015

Depends where you are flying from. That seems expensive for march though. We live here so tend to book "the other way round" but family have been here to, this year I paid £60 return to liverpool in march for 4 days. I do alwsys check and compare flights on their own websites but also sky scanner and booking buddy. Usually get good prices though all year round.

Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stag do - march 2015

It is flying from newcastle. Week later is £175 return.

Would it be better to have 2 hotels with 10 people in each??

No trouble from the people who go. We will all probably be in bed by 9pm haha

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,069 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Stag do - march 2015

Some hotels won't even take 10 of a same sex group Stunufc. More chance though than with 20, although as I said already I think the Hotel Orange would accommodate them!

Wigan, England
Level Contributor
989 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Stag do - march 2015

Possibly the Perla but I'm not sure if they're open at that time of the year.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Stag do - march 2015

Where not long back and to be honest there where more stag/hen dos than normal holiday makers walking around at night.There must be loads of hotels/apartments that are taking groups because I don't know where the hundreds of them where staying ha.As said you may have to book an extra night for some places but just make enquiries before you book the flight,dint let people put you off..try before you fly....ha ..enjoy..Linda..

manchester
Level Contributor
2,331 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Stag do - march 2015

My son in law had his stag do this march over the same weekend, the flight prices seem about right (remember you are booking 20 seats) we stayed at the Rio Park and they did a deal for us based on three in a room half board for three nights and the cost worked out at 60 euros each (payable on arrival) Got to say that Gabrielle the guest relations lady really looked after us all and a great time was had by all!

Manchester
Level Contributor
341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Stag do - march 2015

The flight price seems quite reasonable. I would book them. I doubt you will get any hotel that does 4 to a room. Hotel Pueblo did twin rooms for 3 nights last year.

Level Contributor
86 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Stag do - march 2015

Think we are going to book in 2 groups if 10 in 2 different hotels.

Thanks for all your responses!

Going to get the flights booked in the next couple of weeks!

What's the weather like in march?? And his just is a beer ??

At