We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sol pelicanos all inclusive

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
122 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
sol pelicanos all inclusive

Hi could anyone tell me who has been to this hotel recently is cava and cider included in the all inclusive package or do you have to pay for these drinks . Thank you

Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sol pelicanos all inclusive

Not sure about cava but you have to pay extra for cider unless you upgrade to ai gold

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sol pelicanos all inclusive

yes cava was included but cider is.not

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
122 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sol pelicanos all inclusive

Thanks guys not happy about cider

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sol pelicanos all inclusive

go to the little devil bar copperberg cider 1 50 euro

London, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sol pelicanos all inclusive

Hmm,last June I stayed on an A1 basis and although the Cider & Cava was discounted I still had to pay something.One word of advice is not all Cava costs the same.I got a large bottle of semi-sec quite cheaply.

6. Re: sol pelicanos all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm