We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Senabre Palais Apartment

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Senabre Palais Apartment

Hello all,

Just letting you all know what a great stay we had at "Senabre Palais Apartments". We loved the location right on the beach and footsteps away from the middle of the old town. The beach, bars, restaurants, and shopping all within a stones throw, you couldn't ask for more. The apartments were very clean and comfortable, a great powerful shower, touch of Ikea type modern furnishings which made the one bed apartment look quite spacious. We stayed in a side view apartment with balcony overlooking the sea and cafe bars below which we thought would be very loud during the night as the bars were constantly busy through to the early hours but we were overly surprised to discover that was NOT the case. Carlos and his work colleagues were kind and welcoming and we wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

roscommon
Level Contributor
104 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Senabre Palais Apartment

hum, i,ve looked at booking these apartments for September,I think you have convinced me .i will try book now thank you.

Leeds
Level Contributor
978 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Senabre Palais Apartment

I'd agree with the review we stayed a couple of New Years ago and loved them, excellent location and well appointed modern appartments.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Senabre Palais Apartment

Another satisfied customer here too. These apts are immaculate and well located. Can't go wrong if you want to be close to the old town.

4. Re: Senabre Palais Apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm