We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Bárbara Castle

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Bárbara Castle

Next time in Benidorm we intend to visit the above can someone tell me is it an easy walk from the Marq railway station to the castle

norfolk
Level Contributor
831 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Santa Bárbara Castle

I have never got off at the Marq to get to the castle, if you want to walk up I think the entrance is that side, but the lift is on the other side, if you follow the road around you would get to the lift, but not sure how far it is.

We would get off at the Mercado stop, walk down towards the seafront and turn left and the lift access is along the roadway,

Jean.

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
1,942 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Santa Bárbara Castle

We've walked it from our hotel before which was just a little way past the Mercardo stop.

It took us a good half an hour but we kept stopping a little.

The views are nice when you get up there.Take some water if it's hot,it's not a strenuous uphill walk,but you may need it.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the cannons were not the original ones.

northern ireland
Level Contributor
199 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Santa Bárbara Castle

didn't she used to be the transport sect. in Harold wilsons gov

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Santa Bárbara Castle

Yes....and couldn't drive lol!

Best Regards - Taggy

5. Re: Santa Bárbara Castle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 06:16