We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Levante club apartments?

glasgow
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Levante club apartments?

Hi everyone!

Going to these Apartments in July with the family.would just like to know what the entertainments is like? and the food drink etc, any help would be much appreciated.one other thing!just been reading some reviews and alot of talk about stag and hen doo in these apartments should i be worried?

cheers everyone.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,355 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Levante club apartments?

Hi Paul Ill let you know when I get back, heading over there on Friday

Best wishes,Mike

glasgow
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Levante club apartments?

Thanks alot LimerickMike any info will help.hope you have a great holiday and have a safe flight.

cheers.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Levante club apartments?

Nice and clean. Food was ok but plenty of choice. You won't starve. When I went I saw no stags and hens just family's. Great location to everything. Always got a subbed. Can be slippy on the tiles round the pool. Kids entertainment is good. I would go back :)

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,443 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Levante club apartments?

Do they still have wine, beer and soft drinks in the dining room on tap for you to help yourself to?

We were there the very first week that they went all inclusive and that Vino was quite addictive.;-)

Cheers

Sue :-)

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Levante club apartments?

Yes they do :) :)

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Levante club apartments?

The majority of the booking sites (alpharooms, hotels4u, travel republic I looked at) are now saying that Levante Club will no longer accept stag/hen or young group bookings ... so fingers crossed you'll be ok!

Stayed here a few years ago the pool is lovely, but I seem to remember the sides of the little round kids/baby pool being a bit steep. It was too long ago to comment about what the food and entertainment is like now.

7. Re: Levante club apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 13:14
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,771 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Levante club apartments?

There are 3 apartment blocks,all with own pools,bars,restraints etc,levante apts are family only,the other 2 one is for couples,singles,family's,the other groups,so as long as you are booked in the levante apartments not the lux or beach you will be ok,my cousin stayed there in march with her kids,she said entertainment ok,food fairly good,drinks ok there self service for beer and wine and soft drinks,shorts etc you get from the bar,were staying there in august,and my cousins going back in September,have a good hol.

Edited: 19 June 2014, 16:29
glasgow
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Levante club apartments?

Thanks everyone for your reply's it's good to get a wee insight into where your staying.Stayed at the Los Dalmatas last year just down the road.This is our second time going to Benidorm so can't wait.

10. Re: Levante club apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 06:16