We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spanish Bars

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Spanish Bars

Does anybody go to the Spanish Bars and Restaurants in Benidorm? Which are the best and good value for money? People always seem to comment on the British bars,but in my opinion what's the point in going to a Spanish town just to go to British bars? I can do that at home! Like to be surrounded by Spanish people,hearing Spanish,feels more like I'm on holiday then!Love Benidorm,but not keen on British bars!

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spanish Bars

head into the old town early evening your spoilt for choice, great feeling and atmosphere, 3 or 4 generations of Spanish familys out enjoying the evening sunshine.

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,417 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spanish Bars

I like Peters on Calle Lepanto over the road from Sandra bar . It's in the new town but it's Spanish owned and run . It's not plush or anything but the foods authentic and it's reasonably priced too. There's also another place further along on the same side I think it's called Les Delicious or something and that's nice too.

Sue

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spanish Bars

Thankyou,we'll definatly check those out and head into the old town too. Never been to the old town in the evening,just in the daytime. My daughter really wants to see some Flamenco dancing,but not sure if Benidorm have much of it? Only seen Flamenco shows in Majorca in the past.

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,417 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spanish Bars

Just thinking that I didn't notice les delicious the last time I was there so might have closed but peters definitely open.

You might have chance of seeing flamenco dancers in one of the hotels but I'm not sure how you'll find out where. Perhaps someone on here might be able to help .i seem to remember seeing some in a hotel once maybe the Regente I'm not sure.

Edited: 22 June 2014, 11:20
Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Spanish Bars

Go to Carrer Del Rosari in the old town, fabulous little tapas bars, La Tasquita is my favourite, bottle of Cava or Cava Rosado and 6 tapas for 6€, there are several bars that are all good on that street.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,683 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spanish Bars

Caroline,loads bars in old town,that are Spanish,where the Spanish go,flamenco my parents saw a flamenco show couple years a go at El Teatro its at old town end of calls gerona opposite the tower lounge,as far as i know they still do them,they have a face book page maybe you can find out more from that.

Edited: 22 June 2014, 11:34
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spanish Bars

Thankyou Yorkshiregirl,I'll definitely look into that bar with the Flamenco show. Thankyou everyone,plenty of Spanish Bars to look into then by the sounds of it! Cant wait to get there in August now!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Spanish Bars

Yep , theres plenty of spanish bars in a spanish city.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Spanish Bars

Lol! Chippyjunior,i don't need your sarcasm thankyou!

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
1,942 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Spanish Bars

We've eaten at El Meson,it's right at the end of Calle Gerona towards the old town which was good,& also really like the Tapas bars in the old town as they are reasonably priced & have a good local atmosphere.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm