We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sol pelicanos ocas

northern ireland
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
sol pelicanos ocas

hi was just wondering if anyone could advise me on this? we have two superior rooms booked all inclusive, i assumed we would be staying in the ocas hotel but picked our tickets up today and it states hotel name sol pelicanos ocas, does this mean we will be in the pelicanos hotel? does the pelicanos have superior rooms? and could some one please give me email address for room requests as i cant seem to get a reply, would prefer to be in the ocas as they seem a better standard of room, thank you

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sol pelicanos ocas

Hi we have just got back, all the superior rooms are in the Ocas. And they are really nice, the fridge is a god send. Just one tip if the queue is long to check in at the Pelicanos you can check in at the Ocas. We found this out after standing in the queue for 1/2 hour at Pelicanos. Don't have email. But hope this helps

Steph

northern ireland
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sol pelicanos ocas

thats a great tip thank you very much

3. Re: sol pelicanos ocas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 07:16