We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

back

northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
back

that's me just back from another fab 4 days in benidorm weather was hot and gettin hotter august is going to be fun. spent most of my days along old town jarrow lad (fantastic place and great people that own it cheers derrick and Jackie see yous soon ) nights were mainly spent in the stretford end another fab place (cheers Brian and Lesley and staff ) o i found my sunglasses lol. ate in hotel most of the time hotel venus another great servigroup hotel and will stay again spent some time in jailrock bar to see carnaby street think they are better now since paul has left all though he was playing next door at the same time lol. done the rest cafe b sinatras and beachcomber see the drifters meatloaf take that and also seen neil diamond and the bee-gees up the tropical had a Chinese in the china garden not as good as the last time but packed. had a fab time and some late night earliest home was 3.30am ................ now the down side to may pee men beggars and prossies and as for stags (sorry not hens) they spoil a good weekend glad i only had to put up with them Friday loud abusive and just plain drunk and that was at 4pm lying on the street outside Marianos being sick not nice for family's to see even had some in old town but a bit more behaved glad i am staying the in august and next year it will be during the week that i travel no more weekends i hope all in still love benidorm just wish the brits could behave a bit more and i met great people yes WALDO again spursfan his wife and son my good m8 douglas m.c back in feb for us pair sorry never met anyone at the T.A meet as me and dougie left waldo and andy there at 4pm it must of started after that sorry

cheers the fatboy

Edited: 29 June 2014, 13:10
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,388 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: back

good review omg I need to meet waldo, can you ask him to book next year in may. good review you sounded like you had a good time

Aberdeen, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: back

Great review. We must have just missed you.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,771 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: back

Sounds like you had a great time

leicester
Level Contributor
108 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: back

Great review, I only book from Monday to Friday to avoid all the stag and hen weekends, hope to see coventy Elvis this time in sept I missed him last time I went.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,388 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: back

is that simon Patrick he is brilliant best elvis we have seen

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: back

We must have missed you at the TA meet, we arrived about quarter past 3 so you must have left long before 4pm. Glad you had a good holiday, maybe we will meet at another meet lol

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,388 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: back

and bring waldo

Alicante, Spain
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: back

Great trip report sounds like you had a great time.

Berwick-upon-Tweed...
Level Contributor
329 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: back

He did. Lol

leicester
Level Contributor
108 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: back

I'm not to sure of his name (elvis) he is usually on in valentines or the one next door and jail rock. he's quite a big guy, silky shirt, I no he,s from cov. i have seen the other elvis in coast he's from the collieries, blackhall way

i didn't think he was anything as good as cov elvis. although he did have the proper elvis suit lol.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm