We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which accomadation

merseyside
Level Contributor
113 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
which accomadation

have narrowed my search down to 2 choices I know the location of both in the old town but am undecided which one to go for we are 2 pensioners 67 & 70 .the 2 choices are hotel iris or pension la orozca. we like a siesta in the afternoon & I think maybe the la orozca might be a bit noisy with being on the main road & not sure if the rooms at the back have a balcony. does anyone know if it would be noisy late of a night by the hotel iris not bothered about the accomadation being basic as long as its clean as its only somewhere to sleep thanks

1. Re: which accomadation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 13:45
Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
374 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which accomadation

I can't comment on the area as it's a bit far out for us, but I dropped into streetview in google maps and there aren't many cars moving about by La Orozka but there are an awful lot of cars and mopeds parked along the street. One of the room tips says “Back of the hotel and top floor if you want quieter room with outdoor space but all rooms are cleaned impeccably”... you've probably seen this already but just in case.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187525-d1059…

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187525-d5302…

liverpool
Level Contributor
908 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which accomadation

hi how about the marconfort suiets it gets good reports and is the first themed hotel a/i not pricy ,,,worth a look .....

Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which accomadation

Ive stopped at the hotel Iris two or three times in the last three/four years. Its run by a brother and sister and they are very helpful and very pleasant and they always ask how you are ETC and help you out. The rooms have always been spotless and have air con but basic. We had rooms facing the street and it was never noisy. Its up from the two palms restaurant which I would recommend and the street leading to it is from the walking street but at the very top so away from the noise. We booked the wrong date once and the hotel was full but they moved a few things around so we could still have the room. Never stayed at the other hotel.

5. Re: which accomadation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:16