We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel princesa

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
128 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel princesa

Hi I went on the forum for the first time yesterday.i know everybody on here is so helpful I always read it but never asked anything. No one replied. I would like to know if travelling with first choice do they take you up to the hotel in a mini bus as it says in brochure. My husband and myself have mobility problems and if they don't we will have to book private transfers from air port thanks everyone

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel princesa

Hi Lumi54

Maybe no one has been with first choice that's why no one has replied .But ive family going there 15th of july and it states on there jet 2 print out of there tickets that they will be dropped at bottom of street..Heres a we copy of theres that I printed out for them hope that helps you ...

: Customers who have booked a transfer will disembark as close as possible to their accommodation approximately 100 metres away and will make their own way to the property from this point, this walk is up a slight incline. Enjoy ..mazza

Edited: 05 July 2014, 07:05
SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
13 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel princesa

For someone with average mobility its about a 1to 2 minute walk from where bus stops to the hotel.

Bacup, United...
Level Contributor
399 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel princesa

Hi Lumi we went to the Princesa with First Choice on the 17th June. Coach transfer to the Rio Park which is just past the Princesa, off the coach and straight into a waiting taxi, back to the Princesa. Coming back there was a taxi waiting outside the Princesa to take us to the Rio Park for the coach. It was very well organised. Don't worry.

Level Contributor
128 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel princesa

Thanks for all your help

5. Re: Hotel princesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:17