We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riudor Hotel Your advice Please

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
503 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Riudor Hotel Your advice Please

Hello Everyone,

Could anyone please give me advice on what to look out for at the Riudor Hotel, i will be staying there from this Wednesday 9 July arriving approx 12pm (midnight) staying in a twin room all inclusive.

a couple of things i do need to know are....

in the bathroom, what are the showers like (are they fixed or can they be hand held)

also is there a fridge in the room...

are there any kettles in the room, etc etc

plus anything you think would be handy for me to know...!

Kind Regard's

Les

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,287 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riudor Hotel Your advice Please

might of changed but wasn't a kettle or fridge in room when we stayed there, it was decent food and bar staff we lovely rooms were clean never had complaints there at all you are better opting for a room black/white chicken side or the front the romantic room.......focus will tell you overlooks the pool and main road, the other side lower floors overlooks several bars that are really near and open till late,you are pretty central for entertainment and markets also not far from the beach ,,,,,,I just feel the area looks a little bit run down, found when we stayed there a lot of beggars around but I think this is improving, also when we had pool and main road we watched the pea men in action, black chicken side saw punters going into annas ........a brothel the young girls drew them in but id say few drinks and they got the old ones. overall an eye opener experience . and beware of gyypsies offering you a rose, its all common sense Benidorm is no worse than some other places been going over 30 yrs lost count what last visit was id sai in region of 40 50 times as we went more a year when we could afford and also get time off work

Level Contributor
352 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riudor Hotel Your advice Please

Has riudor got a mini fridge?

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,150 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riudor Hotel Your advice Please

Hello my name was mentioned lol yes romantic rooms overlooking pool and road best we love the hotel be there in a week bath mat and toilet roll package booked as are red roses

liverpool
Level Contributor
898 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riudor Hotel Your advice Please

google riudor hotel then go to the ta site it mite help ,,,,enjoy

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riudor Hotel Your advice Please

Im going to this hotel too at the end of July, can anyone tell me if I need to take towels for the pool or are they provided? Thanks so much x

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,150 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riudor Hotel Your advice Please

No pool towels provided wish they we're save space in cases

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
433 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Riudor Hotel Your advice Please

I can't remember whether the showers were fixed or not, but do remember that the baths are very deep and a bit slippy. Would recommend asking them for a bath mat.

No fridge or kettle but available to hire. If you dont take a kettle, take some of your own tea-bags to use a breakfast. The ones they supply in the restaurant really aren't great, but if you get a cuppa from the bar, they must use a better brand.

No beach towels supplied - we bought a couple off the market that were 10euro for 2 and actually decent quality. Originally just planned to dump them, but ended up taking them home.

Riudor is a good hotel - haven't been for about 18 months as been staying elsewhere, but would have no problems going back. Because its on the doorstep of the nightlife, if can be a bit noisy at night - but nothing some cheap ear plugs wont sort.

Have a great time!

chesterfield
Level Contributor
625 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Riudor Hotel Your advice Please

rooms are plagued with noise on black chicken side all day and at night from talk of the coast side,, rooms are not the biggest but adequate,,food is generally very good,,stayed here earlier in the year and some meals were not too nice(made with cheap cuts of meat)i have stayed at least 8 times and mostly been good food

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,150 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Riudor Hotel Your advice Please

We arrive next Tuesday love this hotel and the ambassador and riviera yes a lot of noise around the hotel but high floor best just hope we get room we always have cheers mike and sue xx

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
503 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Riudor Hotel Your advice Please

Thanks everyone for your replies, just getting ready now to leave for the airport, Sunny Benidorm and the Hotel Riudor here i come...!

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm