We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October nightlife?

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Topic
October nightlife?

Hi,looking at going to benidorm around the 16th October give or take a couple of days for 4 nights and wondering what the nightlife will be like around the square and places like red lion and broadway

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
307 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October nightlife?

Pretty busy, we were there last week in october, usual busier at weekends but starts winding down beginning of november

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
430 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October nightlife?

I've been to Benidorm a few times in October and you really want to be there the first two weeks - mid October a bit 'borderline'. Those place you mention will still be busy - but mid-October is the very end of 'the season' for those types of bars. Try and make it earlier in October if you can, definitely don't wait until late October/November - when it will be too quiet.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: October nightlife?

I went on the 17th October a couple years ago and everywhere seemed pretty busy...the tiki beach bar was really really busy during the day and the square was quite busy at night but it's my mates bday on the 17th so that's why we want to go the same dates as last time

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October nightlife?

Like most months in the year Benidorm will be quiet mid-week; Tuesday night/Wednesday night. Weekends will still be busy.

I always go first week of November and its always busy at the weekend. Second week of November sees the Fiesta and I gather its busy all week. THEN it starts to get quiet.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: October nightlife?

Yes like the gadgie says very busy up till the 3 week November then the bars start shutting till Xmas,

All off October is busy went 2nd week last year for a week, heaving especially the Square& Calle Gerona,

cardiff
Level Contributor
453 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: October nightlife?

Busy all October, usually quieting down after fiesta.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: October nightlife?

Went end of Oct last year really busy have booked same week this year

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: October nightlife?

We have been late October last couple of years for g/f's birthday on 25th. We have had good weather each year & found it to be busy & lively. We will be going again this year & may even extend to 2 weeks as 1 seems to go too fast in Benidorm😎

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
518 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: October nightlife?

we are going 16th October staying at the Dynastic, never been before hoping it will be fairly busy..

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,310 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: October nightlife?

We love October still hot and still nightlife which we love and we have found October can be romantic

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm