We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel helios

Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
984 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel helios

Hi just home 2 hours ago ,found hotel to be perfect,asked for pool view and low floor ,got both,pool area can get cramped at times but the lifeguard will remove your towel if left too long on lounger ,a good thing for those who abuse ,food not bad and good choice ,Spanish guests could learn what queue means,anyone want more info just ask, finally not all elderly ,disabled ,mobility scooter guests as stated in some reviews ,I think they stay here because of superb access

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel helios

That's a good idea about the lifequard removing the towels I saw one person in the Levente apts putting out six at 5.45 in the morning and they were still there at 1.00pm

Best wishes,Mike

Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
984 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel helios

The lifeguard at Helios does his rounds in afternoon as well,he leaves you a card to say he removed your towel,not so many towels left unattended for long

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel helios

its a great idea, seen loads of towels left on sunbeds all day and no one shows............we don't abuse the system but remember staying another resort once and been lying out I took bad my hubby came in with me left our towels was hoping to get back out , came back id say an hour latest at most to find germans on our sunbeds towels on the floor, my hubby asked them why they had thrown our towels on the floor they said they were sick of people holding sunbeds all day, my hubby said we haven't been gone an hour my wife didn't feel good meds shes on the german apologised and gave us ours back removed someone elses so sometimes its genuine why your not there . but annoying if you see towels on all day of course the life guard will notice if people have not been there in ages, where as someone just walking out wont.

Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
984 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel helios

Lifeguard at Helios was brilliant,helping a disabled guy into pool ,and even had the decency to put a life jacket on him ,wheeled him in to pool ,got him out and took his wheelchair out,lovely to see the side of benidorm that's not mentioned

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel helios

I liked the life guard when we stayed at helios , also heard lupe that was a childrens entertainer mediterreaneo is there she was brilliant with the kids.prefer pool view side you get the sun longer

Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
984 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel helios

We had the pool view and got the sun on balcony from 11am to 7.30pm,ask for pool view if you are going ,also to finish ,lifts were fast no waiting for a lift

7. Re: Hotel helios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 20:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm