We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

regente all inclusive

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
883 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
regente all inclusive

can any one tell me what the snacks are like as part of all inclusive and is there a pool bar. also do u get a card or wristband. any other info appreciated thanx

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: regente all inclusive

stayed at Regente last June, yes there is a pool bar that doubles as a snack bar, burgas, hotdogs, chips, toasties, the usual but it closes at 5pm after that just a plate of crisps from the inside bar.

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: regente all inclusive

Hi Ann, do they do them to order still as part of the all inclusive do you know?

I stayed there all inclusive when it just started and it was great having an al a carte snack menu all cooked fresh and been able to sit by the pool to eat it but the time after that it had all changed and they just had things under the warmers in the main restaurant as part of the all inclusive In between the main meals been served. And they were a bit repetitive and usually all dried up .

Edited: 06 July 2014, 22:45
Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: regente all inclusive

The last time i was there it was all cooked fresh

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
883 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: regente all inclusive

thanx ann,

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: regente all inclusive

Just had an email back from the Regente saying that you can upgrade for 4 nights but they must be the last 4 nights of your stay so might go for it seeing as my friend has also recent booked all inc. still plan on having some meals out too.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: regente all inclusive

sorry Sue only just seen your question, as I said only snacks that were available were from the pool snack bar, the snacks finished at 5pm and only plates of crisps available then from the bar. We were disappointed with this as we have stayed ai in other hotels and food is available in till midnight.

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: regente all inclusive

Thanks Ann yeh most hotels serve till late don't they so you can get a late night snack If you want one although I'm usually out late in the evenings they really should have something after the evening meal has all finished.

TBH for €15 a day I'll probably drink that and the rest so not too bothered about the extra food.

Sue

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: regente all inclusive

yeh Sue what you loose on food you can gain on drink, and you can never go hungry in beni can you, I am there on 17th for a week at the presidente can't wait.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
883 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: regente all inclusive

is the food really that bad at regente.....some mixed reviews recently

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: regente all inclusive

breakfast wasn't that bad but lunch and dinner not much choice, but having said that you won't starve.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm