We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

so pelacarnos[theft]

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
Level Contributor
893 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
so pelacarnos[theft]

whats the problem regarding thefts from their rooms ,,,,it seems to be all over the hotel [if true]

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,015 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: so pelacarnos[theft]

Where did you hear this LiverpoolBlue? Is it in recent hotel reviews?

liverpool
Level Contributor
893 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: so pelacarnos[theft]

shezza if you google sol pelacarnos then

go to the tr review its all their ,,,,,,,

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,015 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: so pelacarnos[theft]

Thanks LiverpoolBlue, I will go and have a look!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
503 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: so pelacarnos[theft]

I have read the reviews and if true and i don't have any reason to disbelieve them i think there is a problem within the hotel and judging by the response from the hotel itself it's all well and good pointing people in the right direction but i think they really need to firstly check in-house to see if it is an inside job (no brainer really) and secondly do more to help these people who it seems are getting targeted because they are going home ? and i'm not saying replace items but be seen to want to be a bit more compassionate to their situation, because before long knowing how quickly a hotels good reputation can be undone by the internet, they might be going from one of the dearest hotels to one of the cheapest just to get people to stay there ? my opinion only.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,417 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: so pelacarnos[theft]

just read the reviews it does not look good with so many cctv cameras and they should be able to check on the system when cards are made to narrow it down to who is on duty at that time. so anyone going there be aware of what has happend

Edited: 07 July 2014, 16:03
Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: so pelacarnos[theft]

Have just read the reviews dosent look very good i havent long come back but if it keeps up will be changing hotels in Oct as last year i had a jumper stolen out the wardrobe at the regente

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,644 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: so pelacarnos[theft]

Just had a look at reviews,seems to of being a fair few,and management response does not seem all that good either,and when replying to reviews about the thefts its not personlised its standard security good etc,they don't seem to be doing a lot about it,especially as it must be an inside job of sorts because these people are using hotel key cards to access rooms,and from what people are saying the hotel aren't helping the people a lot either whove being subjected to the thefts,im suprised you would think they would be actively saying what they are doing to sort this especially as the tv series is being filmed there at the moment,wouldn't think theyd be pleased with all the thefts,they could loose the contract for it if there not carefull,I know that company hotel chain i use to work for would certainly be doing and also makeing people aware that there tackling the problem,i know they cant replace all that's being stolen,but surly,the ones who had the safe ransacked while they slept they should of being obliged to replace that i would if thought,as it was in the the rm safe theyd paid the hotel for the use off,which is a contract of sorts,but who knows under valencian/spanish law.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: so pelacarnos[theft]

Hi contacted the hotel about my concerns having returned in may and had a fab time .I am booked into hotel for sept and was very worried with the amount of Thefts etc at the hotel ..I did get a reply ..

Saturday 8:45

Hi Mazza, we are working with the police and we are fixing the problem, we rectify these issues in a few days¡ thanks¡

I will continue to keep checking reviews mazza

Edited: 08 July 2014, 08:17
Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,142 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: so pelacarnos[theft]

I had a great time in may but am concerned as ive booked for oct but when answering reviews they tell people to look at the good reviews ignoring the thefts ive had 2 great stays here will keeps monitoring the reviews for a few weeks

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: so pelacarnos[theft]

Me to Cuban girl ..Just think they should be replying and dealing with this situation not doing hotel any good .Seems to be before guests are getting ready to go home not a nice way to end your holiday .. mazza

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm