We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

magic cristal park hotel

Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
magic cristal park hotel

Were going all inclusive we been hearing that we can go to other magic hotels with a gold card to eat and drink and wondering if any1 on here been and used the other hotels if this is true which hotels to go too and also they give you a free excursion to an amusement of your choice but says nothing on our holiday provider brochure and on internet just wanting to clarify and thank you for your replys very well informed site this and much help

Level Contributor
1,175 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: magic cristal park hotel

I have stayed at Magic Cristal Park but it was a few years ago. In those days you could eat and drink at any hotel apart from Villa del Mar and Villa Venecia. Think we had to book to dine at Villa de Benidorm due to it being a small hotel

Magic Monika has a huge pool with waterslides, waterslides also at Magic Aqua Rock and at Excalibur Camp Site. In those days an open topped bus which was free ran between all the hotels.

We also got a free night at the medaeval castle with transport laid on. I think I read on here that this is still available but guests have to pay for the transport.

I found this chain good value when my kids were teenagers particularly with the child price going up to age 16.

I have to say that it is a few years since I stayed there so possibly some things have changed.

The hotel itself was not my favourite, I struggled with the inner room we were allocated and had to keep the curtains drawn due to people going down the corridor seeing in. Felt hotel struggled with number of guests at peak period. Food however was good and I liked being in the oldtown.

2. Re: magic cristal park hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 02:15