We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northumberland
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Dress Code

I know there is a dress code in the evening in most hotels that gentlemen are required to wear long trousers but what about ladies? We are going to Benidorm on Saturday and I am just wanting to take shorts and T Shirts, is this acceptable?

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress Code

All depends on which Hotel you are staying in

If its 4 * it is usually dress code

But up to 3* star anything seems to go LOL

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,716 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress Code

I quite often wear 3/4 length white cotton trousers,for dinner,or white knee length shorts with a gold embroidery on they are dressy shorts tho,personaly depends on the shorts a lot of the younger girls my daughter for one wears denimn shorts with a fancy top and sandals and she looks nice,i would also say if its just normal shorts it would depend on where you are staying,look at the hotels website most state in theirs a dress code

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
856 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress Code

never had a problem with shorts just above the knee or strapless tops x. where u staying ?

Northumberland
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress Code

Staying at Don Pancho

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,716 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dress Code

Looked on hotels own site states dress code,long trousers for men at dinner,no mention for women,it is four star hotel tho,so i would imagine other guests may dress for dinner,but certainly breakfast or lunch any thing would go,apart from swimming attire

Northumberland
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dress Code

Will probably swap dinner for lunch then should be ok

cardiff
Level Contributor
438 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dress Code

Email the hotel. They will tell you what the dress code is for evening meals. I would have thought in this day and age shorts are acceptable as long as they are smart casual.

cardiff
Level Contributor
438 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dress Code

hotel@hoteldonpancho.es

Level Contributor
352 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dress Code

Been twice to don pancho and trousers or jeans accepted seen man turned away with shorts to go and change hubby always went back to room to change into shorts hope this helps

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,225 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dress Code

I wear cravat suit and top hat for the evening meal