We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel nereo

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel nereo

I have requested a room with a pool view. There will be four of us in the room and I have had an email back from the hotel to say that these larger rooms do not over look the pool. Can anyone who's been to this hotel advise me on which room to request. I was looking forward to having a room overlooking the pool because they get the sun all day. Many thanks

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,175 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel nereo

You don't get a pool view with the larger rooms and the balconies don't get as much sun either. We were in room 208 in October and had a good view of the pool!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel nereo

So are you saying that room 208 is a larger room and you still had a good view of the pool. Do you know if the room has two double beds or four single. Thanks

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,175 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel nereo

No, none of the larger rooms have a pool view as they're actually at the corner of the building overlooking the indoor market. Although the balconies are larger they don't get much sun.

Seems to even numbers that overlook the pool, 208, 210, 212 etc etc though not 100% sure.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel nereo

Have a look here www.servigroup.com/en/videoscorporativos/ this may help

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel nereo

Thanks shezza think I will just have to go with whatever room we get allocated. The corner rooms do look like they have a larger balcony pity they don't get much sun but will be nice to be able to look out at the market. Thanks Peter for the link the rooms do look like they have two double beds.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel nereo

Thanks shezza think I will just have to go with whatever room we get allocated. The corner rooms do look like they have a larger balcony pity they don't get much sun but will be nice to be able to look out at the market. Thanks Peter for the link the rooms do look like they have two double beds.

England, United...
Level Contributor
725 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel nereo

We had a pool view room in March this year, and it was a corner room overlooking the indoor market. The balcony was huge and we got the sun on it from 11am (ish) until about 5 or 6 pm. It wasn't directly over the pool, it was over the sun bathing terrace, but you could see the pool and it was at the front with a sea view as well.

It was a large room with a spare fold up bed in it. We had a look at one of the rooms at the back that had 4 people in it and it was very cramped, with 3 full sized single beds and a put-u-up bed.

8. Re: Hotel nereo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 03:16