We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Returning

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Returning

Hi,I'm not going to bombard you all with multiple questions...YET.

We spent our honeymoon in Benidorm many many years ago and thinking of returning NEXT JULY. However, we were young and adventurous then and stayed in a hotel on the umpteenth floor; now we prefer self-catering on a low floor apartment.

We would appreciate any recommendations near the beach area as possible. When that has been sorted; I will bombard you with relevant and not so relevant questions of Benidorm.

Cheers

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,392 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Returning

Hi there, it would depend on your budget but the Les Dunes are right on the front line and are very nicely furnished so they tend to be a bit more expensive. Just google them and have a look, see if they interest you.

Sue

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
973 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Returning

Hi. We had the same problems trying to find a guaranteed low floor apartment for this September. Eventually booked the torremar apartments which are just behind the ambassador hotel. Think it's about a five minute walk to the beach and the apartment is on the fifth floor.

Dawn x

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Returning

So far so good, keep them coming, cheers

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
350 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Returning

I've just booked the Picasso apartments...good size rooms (a little dated)...family run business...five minutes from the beach and the bars...only cost £126 for the week...seems to get the same people returning and gets good reviews

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Returning

So far the recommendations appear to be multi-story. i have noticed that all 1 bedroom apartments seem to be on the higher floors while ordinary hotels rooms/studios are on the lower.

Any bungalows around?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Returning

Rincondareal Bungalows would perhaps suit your purpose.

Best Regards - Taggy

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,063 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Returning

There's the Rinconada Real bungalows in the Rincon area. Very popular apartments!

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,392 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Returning

There's a small urban development called La Siesta that might suit, they are small houses but some complain that they are a but too small. I suppose it depends what you're happy with. They're up in the Rincon area which is about 10-15 mins to the beach and at the complete other side from the old town. Some great bars and restaurants up that way.

Sue

Lancashire
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Returning

Don't think you can beat Torremar Apartments for position you will get the sun all day and your handy for many good eateries.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Returning

Benidorm is a high rise resort so you will get mainly,high rise apartments recommended,it's not like other resorts where they have cute little bungalows etc,the La Siesta and Rincon Real as mentioned may suit your needs,but remember they are residential estates and have Spanish living there,they are not just for holiday use,hence the nicer blocks like Les Dunes,Vina Del Mar are high rise....Linda.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm