We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to give a praise once more for hotel bali

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
133 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Want to give a praise once more for hotel bali

Just arrived and yet again a wonderful warm welcome! Room available immediately, nice clean disinfectant smell in room, fantastic view of pool and sea! Looking forward to the next 6 days!

This is my 2nd time in 3 months and I really can't understand why people give it bad reviews! Appreciate it's people's personal opinions though but just wanted to let those considering it that it is a lovely hotel but yes away from the hustle and bustle of benidorm main town but that personally suits us

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,917 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Want to give a praise once more for hotel bali

To far out for us louisal,so cant realy comment,but you seem to like it,and thats all that matters,when your staying there isnt it

Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,542 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Want to give a praise once more for hotel bali

Hi LouisaL1980

I agree! Nice hotel In a lovely location, and still assessable to all area's. Will suit some, not others, everybody different. Have friends who love the hotel/area's, and still enjoy the odd trip to old/new towns.

Have a lovely Holiday.

Margaurite

Edited: 13 July 2014, 11:30
rochdale
Level Contributor
6,209 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Want to give a praise once more for hotel bali

Post again later when you have done the walk a few times lol.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Want to give a praise once more for hotel bali

Yes Mally I agree, looks a lovely Hotel, but it's very wrong of the travel Agents to say it's in Benidorm ,?

Defo La Cala,

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Want to give a praise once more for hotel bali

how people say it is in La Cala is beyond me look at there address and you will see it is on the edge of Benidorm check the website

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,917 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Want to give a praise once more for hotel bali

Peter probarbly because its nearer la cala than benidorm,that is why people are classing it as being in la cala,rather than what the addresse states,and I can see why they do because it is nearer to la cala even if the addresse is benidorm

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
133 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Want to give a praise once more for hotel bali

Roachdale maddy I'm definitely leaning towards bus there taxi back lol

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
133 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Want to give a praise once more for hotel bali

However saying that one of the views from our room is the old towns beach, doesn't seem that far but I bet my legs would disagree lol

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
2,240 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Want to give a praise once more for hotel bali

Yes, it is a nice hotel. We've stayed there in the past. The Poniente beach is nice at that end too. There are a couple of nice beach-side bar restaurants (one with a well in it that serves baby eel salad - lovely - I forget it's name). The walk into the old town is festooned with nice little bars and eating places. It's well worth making a day out of the walk.

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,275 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Want to give a praise once more for hotel bali

Yes too far out always cheap but glad you got a nice room