We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thinking of going to benidorm in MArch

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Thinking of going to benidorm in MArch

Hi there hope you helpfull people can help

I am thinking of going for a weeks holiday to benidorm in March 2015 all inclusive.

what is the weather normally like in March and is it still busy ie Lively this time of year. Also when going all inclusive in hotels do the majority of hotels have entertainment at night time still this time of year

many thanks folks

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
213 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thinking of going to benidorm in MArch

My friend went to Benidorm in March and the weather was mostly good, just one or two rainy days.

Entertainment was in full swing and the beaches were quite full.

cornwall
Level Contributor
133 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thinking of going to benidorm in MArch

We went begining of april weather lovely got nice tan evenings quite busy but also quite cold needed a jumper really and sea and pool temps flippin freezing. Going again in 2 weeks and can't wait.

leeds
Level Contributor
624 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thinking of going to benidorm in MArch

Love Benidorm in march or sept. Weather good and busy nightlife.

Leeds
Level Contributor
3,420 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thinking of going to benidorm in MArch

I've been to Benidorm in a March a few times as my Birthday falls on the 19th. It's usually been quite nice in the day time when the suns been out but when it goes in, it's weird, it can go chilly all of a sudden so one minute you can be basking in a bikini ( not me with my figure but I've witnessed it) then the next, you're wearing a cardigan. Evenings can get a bit nippy, def need a cover up. Still far better weather fan n the UK , definitely worth going, it's still quite lively... Especially at weekends.

Sue

London, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thinking of going to benidorm in MArch

Thanks for replys so far so looks like Florida in Septembe rthen we will go to Benidorm in March for 7 nights then woohoo

Rochdale,UK
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thinking of going to benidorm in MArch

I went 2nd week of March this year and weather wasn't too clever. Had a few sunny days but mostly overcast, windy and chilly. Mind you it was still better than being at home

Lancashire
Level Contributor
227 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Thinking of going to benidorm in MArch

We go for a moth every March and yes the weather varies but on the whole it's been good, cold at nights though but don't let this put you off you'll have a great time as we love Paddys day and of course the Cheltenham races.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Thinking of going to benidorm in MArch

We go every March and overall the weather is very good, always busy when Cheltenham Festival is on and of course St Patricks day aswell, met some lovely people over the years and the Brittiannia Bar is always a good place to have a drink and chat.

9. Re: Thinking of going to benidorm in MArch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 06:15