We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Western Saloon

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
338 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Western Saloon

Read on Facebook no kids allowed in here now.

I saw Marks comment that no kids in Stardust either now.

Wonder where it will end this time round...

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Western Saloon

Stardust - was the one who got fined under the little hsed law so now have a no under 16's rule got asked the age of my lad before being alowed in, but to be hounest we didnt stay long as we were the only 3 people in with adele about to start?.

Western saloon - is i think no under 18's after a certain time, No kids in when we past at night but lots in during the daytime eating

Rock and Roll house - is no under 16's a sign is now clearly visible even with the doors folded back

Everyware else i found welcomed children and the bar reps working hard to get familys in.

Edited: 14 July 2014, 12:28
Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Western Saloon

I didn't think kids had been allowed in Western Saloon for a while?

Best Regards - Taggy

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Western Saloon

I read a while ago no children in western

Past it several times in the daytime and children were in eating so im guessing they mean after a certain time?

cornwall
Level Contributor
133 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Western Saloon

When are you off home mark still 14 more sleeps till im there, sorry to but in on conversation, looking forward to your trip report not read many lately x

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Western Saloon

Hi louise

Unfortunately we are collected at 4,30 today by CBPT for our flight home.

Its been a great week, but if im hounest im ready for home done so much we arexall shattard

Hope you have a great holiday, if ive won the lettery when i get home i might be back out to meet you lol

JUST CHECKED i wont be back out next weel wronge numbers

Edited: 14 July 2014, 13:51
cornwall
Level Contributor
133 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Western Saloon

Ohh never mind mark , I no what you mean about ready for home I always feel ready for home by the end of my week too and after a few days of being home wish I was still there,

Its a long wait till next years hols

Lots of saving up to do

14 long boring days till it my turn

X

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
338 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Western Saloon

We were in Western at new year. Not a fan so not fussed if theres a ban. As long as can still get in my favourites:)

rochdale
Level Contributor
6,292 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Western Saloon

Supposed to be a ban at Western last year, but there were a few youngsters in on New Years Eve, one belonged to one of the acts.

If you are sat out of the way and not causing any problems they tend to look the other way.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
338 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Western Saloon

Seems if your child is well supervised-they will turn blind eye.

10. Re: Western Saloon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 06:16