We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paraiso 10 apartments

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Preston, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Paraiso 10 apartments

Hi I am wondering if anyone can help. I have just returned from benidorm yesterday after a 5 night break with the girls (had a fab time). I am returning to beni in sept and we have booked these apartments through travel republic so whilst there we went to have a look. They look ok but we weren't sure if we had found the right office where u pick the keys up from and couldn't ask as office was closed. We only land at 9pm and want to know will the office still be open or do we go somewhere else? Finally I have read that checkout is 10 am and again we have a late flight home - where will we leave our cases ? Slightly concerned now that we shouldn't have booked these apartments. Can anybody advise if they also had a late flight arriving and leaving. Any help would be appreciated.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Paraiso 10 apartments

travel republic clients check in at reception ( 24 hrs ) there also is a luggage room

hope this helps

cheers grandabeni ;-)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paraiso 10 apartments

It sounds like you have booked through gestaltur letting agents,i booked via gestaltur also,however i have cancelled and booked the same apartments via marvill letting agents who own most of the apartments in the bloc, due to a better price and keys are collected at reception.Im arriving there next month.The gestaltur office closes at 8pm and when closed keys can be collected at a nearby hotel,probably alpha apartments which is around 50 metres away,they assured me there would be no problem collecting keys.When you check out at 10am you can store your luggage in their office free of charge along with free wifi...i only know all this because i also have late flights on arrival and departure and i emailed gestaltur several times asking for information about the same details you are wanting to know,they replied quickly with all the answers.....hope this info helps.

Cumbria
Level Contributor
133 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paraiso 10 apartments

we have stayed at the Paraiso 10 lots of times, but we now book direct with them, no messing with keys and if you have a late flight they will let you keep your room for a few euros if they are not too busy, reception staff are brilliant and go out of their way to help, air conditioning works and is free and loads of English channels on the telly,

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paraiso 10 apartments

Thankyou very much for your replies. Very helpful :-)

Level Contributor
520 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paraiso 10 apartments

Hi Wackywitch Have stayed in these apts twice booked with T/R Marvil.How much cheaper is it booking direct.We will always stAy here if we go S/C.thanks Tigerti

6. Re: Paraiso 10 apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm