We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Al Inclusive

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
485 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Al Inclusive

Hi all anyone recommend a good AI hotel for a group of lads for a long w'end. We are in 30's/40's don't want it to be too expensive has to near where the good bars are & have a decent pool also, thanks in advance looking to go w'end in 1st 2 weeks of June

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Al Inclusive

Don't know which one will take a group of blokes on a short stay for obvious reasons. If you find one I doubt it will be very near the Gerona.

Edited: 18 July 2014, 08:51
stirling, scotland
Level Contributor
905 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Al Inclusive

My partner recently stayed at Las Dalmatas (18 guys) which is about 5/10 mins walk from the 'square'

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,716 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Al Inclusive

Why all inc,would of thought for a group of 30/40 year old men self catering or bb would be better,especially as your planning on going out to bars any way,you wouldn't be stuck to hotel meal times,and would be able to eat when and what you wanted then,benni is very cheap for food and drink any way,you can get 3 course chineese for 5 euros,breakfasts start from 2 eoros,burgers/pizzas from about 4/5 euros,main courses 6 eoros upwards,pints from 1.50 euros,if you change your mind about all inc try the palm court its near the square and pretty central,has pool,bar does a breakfast and other food too.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,742 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Al Inclusive

Sol Pelicanos might take a group A/I and have best pools. If you're desperate, the Gala Placidia. That will be cheaper but for good reason!

Jules

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Al Inclusive

My son has been invited on a stag do(if he can afford it)there staying at Marconfort Benidorm Suites,just at the back of the nightlife but 5 mins walk(all inclusive)..Linda.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,114 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Al Inclusive

There's a few hotels refusing to take bookings for less than 7 days as from next year. You might be better with apartments. Just my opinion.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,716 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Al Inclusive

What about the diplomatic Jules and lynda they fo all inc don't they,do they take groups tho,asking you both as your both more knowledgebly than me about stuff like this.lol

Eileen

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Al Inclusive

As yorshiregirl stated it is pointless a group of lads going A/I as more than likely you will be out and about and you can eat/drink whenever you want very cheaply.

Cannot see a gang of lads meeting mealtimes and staying at the bar all day.

You will see what we mean when you get there.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Al Inclusive

Good point shazza,my sons is this year but things may change..Don't know much about the Diplomatic Hotel sorry Hun..Linda.

Callosa D.En Sarria
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Al Inclusive

Group of lads would certainly not be welcome at the Diplomatic, nor would it be suitable for them !