We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday company. Which one?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
liverpool
Level Contributor
828 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday company. Which one?

Hi all. Can someone, please give me. Name of holiday company?A couple of days ago. Acompany, came up. On line. That i have never seen before. Prices, were the best, i,v ever seen. But can,t remember. What it,s called. lol. Think it was something. Like Price runner.. i have used Price runner before. But only for electrics. Just wish i had wrote it down.Thanks.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,735 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday company. Which one?

Havent a clue sorry,but if you do remeber it,google it before you book,and see what the reviews are like

Because a lot of these really cheap holiday companies are often too good to be true,and people have had horrendus experiences with them,

leicester
Level Contributor
108 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday company. Which one?

was it sun master? if so read the reviews first before you book..... Not good at all..

liverpool
Level Contributor
902 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday company. Which one?

do it yourself its cheaper .....

liverpool
Level Contributor
828 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday company. Which one?

Thanks for replies. Have nowfound it. Priceline. Ihave never seen this before. Will read up on it. Before doing any bookings. I usually book things myself. Afew years ago, was stung for booking late. Paid a fortune. It was a expensive lesson. To learn.lol. Thanks for replies.Tess.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,735 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday company. Which one?

Travel republic are ok,used a few times myself,found them to be cheapest at the time,same with easy jet holidays,if the other one don't pan out try them

liverpool
Level Contributor
902 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday company. Which one?

try book direct with hotel ,,,, and price your flights then comper with travel republic,,,jet two doent bother ,,,,

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday company. Which one?

Travel republic and alpha room's are good

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
350 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Holiday company. Which one?

Have to agree...been using Travel Republic for 5 years now...you can book on line or over the phone...very helpful and also do travel insurance...transfers and car hire

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm