We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wifi at magic aqua rock?

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
eaglescliffe
Level Contributor
57 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
wifi at magic aqua rock?

Hi staying at this hotel from this thurs can you tell me how much is wifi at this hotel? also can kids get ice cream ice lollies on all-inc?

Many thanks

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wifi at magic aqua rock?

I visited as a non resident, we were staying at another Magic group hotel where the WiFi was free for us, but on visiting the Aqua Rock we put a few euros in a machine to get a ticket with the WiFi code.

The WiFi might be free for residents!

eaglescliffe
Level Contributor
57 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wifi at magic aqua rock?

Thanks for your help

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wifi at magic aqua rock?

Hi again,

I think the WiFi is only available in the area around the reception, it's a spacious area though with tables and chairs, etc. There was ice cream available too in the restaurant.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wifi at magic aqua rock?

Hi

There is a machine in reception you can buy a Wi-Fi pass it is €15 for a week and ice cream is in little tubs you get them in the restaurant and the snack bar no ice lollies tho. If you buy a Wi-Fi pass it works anywhere not just at reception. There is no free Wi-Fi at all not even for residents.

eaglescliffe
Level Contributor
57 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wifi at magic aqua rock?

Thanks jen

6. Re: wifi at magic aqua rock?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm