We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stag and hen groups

belfast
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
Save Topic
stag and hen groups

We arrive Wednesday I had hoped there would be more familys late july-august,but was just reading the hotel reviews for the hotel pueblo and it seems theres still quite a lot of large noisy groups. Anyone in benidorm at the minute ? Jay

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
307 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: stag and hen groups

Just got back 5th July, loads of stag and hen do's still out, must admit i was surprised by the amount still going there that time of the year

belfast
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: stag and hen groups

Oh dear not what I was hoping for, bringing my 5 year old granddaughter and was expecting the pueblo to be more family friendly in july - Aug. We Stayed at magic rock june last year and there were lots of large groups. I know they've stop that this year but the hill killed me and I really like a balcony. Think il try salou next year. Jay

Rochdale,UK
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: stag and hen groups

Ask to be put in the main building (the tower). Less chance of being disturbed as they tend to stick groups in the annexes. I would email the pueblo with your concerns.

belfast
Level Contributor
173 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: stag and hen groups

I did tony, got email back saying the request was noted but in high season could not be guaranteed. So suppose il just have to hope for the best. Jay

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: stag and hen groups

Hi! We come to Benidorm on the 16th August,hoping its not too rowdy with the stags and hens as we have a 3 and 6year old? Normally go in September,but even then lots of large groups around. We obviously don't stay out too late with our kids,but to be honest everyone's entitled to have fun on their holiday. We just tell our kids that theyre having fun,doing what some grown ups do after drinking too much mucky beer!! We don't let other peoples behaviour bother our holiday and our fun!! x

UK
Level Contributor
24 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: stag and hen groups

If you are disturbed on a night time I would let reception know as the Servigroup hotels will not put up with it and will deal with the issue.

I hope you have a great holiday.

Edited: 20 July 2014, 11:51
Rochdale,UK
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: stag and hen groups

The pueblo are usually very good in meeting requests Jay.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
133 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: stag and hen groups

Just got back early hours this morning and they started arriving fri but we didn't see any last sun-thurs so it's just a fri, sat,sun you might be bothered

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: stag and hen groups

Places are clamping down on large nosiey party's now a party got thrown out there appartments last week lost deposits everything as ppl complained

10. Re: stag and hen groups

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 15:35
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm