We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel equal to helios

Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
980 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
hotel equal to helios

Hi stayed at hotel Helios in July,great time there,tried to book for next year ,but no travel firms have availability,anyone recommend another hotel as good as helios

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,176 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel equal to helios

The Ambassador has a good reputation or any of the Servigroup chain though I was disappointed with the food at Servigroup Nereo last year! Riviera also gets good reviews.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,537 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel equal to helios

Venus is the hotel right opposite, it's voted no. 6 most popular.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187525-d2643…

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel equal to helios

Hi I'm trying to book in laws into calypso with jet 2 for next year when I called them they said they have been waiting on a lot of hotels getting back to them to see if they have the contract .. Mazza

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel equal to helios

Hi! I've not personally stayed at The Helios,but my parents have and both my family and my parents stay at The Hotel Presidente regularly,which is more or less next door. We highly recommend The Hotel Presidente and my parents thought it was better than The Helios,especially the food. The Hotel Presidente is our favourite hotel and wont stay anywhere else! x

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
11,999 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel equal to helios

I think we've worked out you like the Presidente Caroline, they surely must give you the very best room the amount of regular good press you give them! Lol (not the noisy ones overlooking Jokers! :-)

I second Jeny's recommendation. The Venus is a very nice hotel. For refurbished, modern rooms with walk in showers, might have to be the Riviera but pool can't match and pricier. Pity about Helios being full, we liked it there too.

Jules

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
249 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel equal to helios

If you check the website Bestfortravel.co.uk ( not to be confused with Best At Travel), they are offering holidays next summer to the Helios, they're prices aren't bad either. Not a very well known holiday company, they advertise every Sat in the Scottish Sun, have booked with them before with no problem.

Ayrshire
Level Contributor
249 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel equal to helios

Sorry, disregard my last post, made a mistake when checking for Helios, I put in 2014 instead of 2015.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,537 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotel equal to helios

www.helios-hotels.com/benidorm/en/index.htm

Helios Hotel. Their website asks you to email the hotel group direct for reservations, info on the ink.

Venus is a Servigroup hotel. Don Pancho hotel is also highly regarded.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hotel equal to helios

LOL Jules!! Just letting everyone know how fab it is!! We do always get fantastic rooms,it does help being returning guests,they get to know what we like,etc which always makes the holiday more special. Especially when you have kids. For our budget,etc its the best for us! x

Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
980 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel equal to helios

Thanks everyone for replies ,will check out some of your recommended hotels,but will keep looking for availability at Helios as well

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm