We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Servigroup

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
456 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Servigroup

Are you allowed to use the other servigroup hotels if your booked into one ie pools entertainment etc

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Servigroup

This has been covered in a fairly recent topic.... as far as I know each hotel has its own form of security card to acces pools/tolets etc but you can probably access public areas such as the Bar.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Servigroup

Never had to show room card at Rialto for the pool.

Best regards - Taggy

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Servigroup

Only stayed at the Pueblo and needed to swipe to access pool area, as I thought this issue was raised before;

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187525-i191-k73…

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,055 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Servigroup

you can use the pools and bars no problem ,, pueblo are a bit keen on market days about folks just strolling into there hotel , usualy a security guard at the door asking to look at room card ,

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Servigroup

To get to the pool and toilets at the Nereo you need your room card

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,055 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Servigroup

the toilets in the Nereo are in the foyer no card needed , we use the bar there and the toilets and we arent guests there

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Servigroup

We went to pool area at the Venus last year for a look round, as we have not been there for a few years and had no problem getting to access to it

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,238 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Servigroup

That's weird Mallcum! Do you mean the toilets just before you come to the restaurant, along from reception? I had to use my room card to use these many times last year. You also need room card to get into swimming pool area! Wonder if they've changed since last October and I definitely needed to use my card then!

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,031 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Servigroup

We were staying at the Pueblo and had to ask for cards at the Venus and the Orange. Reception at the Orange was quite put out, asked questions before handing over a card. Both hotels asked where we were staying, but there are different ways of asking!

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Servigroup

thanks shezza thought Id lost the plot

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm