We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm in February

Durham
Level Contributor
120 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Benidorm in February

Hi, I'm looking at having my hen party in February. Can anyone tell me how busy it will be, will the bars and clubs be open?

Spain
Level Contributor
76 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benidorm in February

I was there in February, it was very quiet and a lot of the clubs were closed

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benidorm in February

Feb is the quietest month of all..many clubs/cafes etc. tend to get the stuff that's needed doing all year in this month..refurb's and decorating etc.

Still loads open but quieter by a long stretch ....but still enough to keep a load of hens busy.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
2,146 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm in February

I went last year it was quiet alot of bars shut enough open its the only time i have stayed in hotel at night

northumberland
Level Contributor
2,268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benidorm in February

been the last 3 febs and i am back next year as well love it at that time of year jokers and a couple of others were shut but all the square was open and loads more yep its not crowded but still plenty going about having fun i was out till 4am every morning get yourself over and see for yourself

cheers the fatboy

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Benidorm in February

Luv February. Plenty going on. Been loads at that time of year x

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,475 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Benidorm in February

We love going Jan and Feb....not too busybut plenty going off.. at the weekends plenty of hen and stag people arrive then it quietens down again after Monday! wouldnt go now in the summer..its too busy for us..

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Benidorm in February

We was there all of last Feb it was great its not so packed and quite a few places was still closed most of the hen and stag doo's was on the front Levante Beach where the punters was having a whale of a time! We had nearly 3 weeks of sunshine 6 days cloudy/sun...and 2 hours of rain we will be there in September and next Feb or March but we do intend to check a few places out for the winter holiday! Have a good one.....

Edited: 27 July 2014, 23:59
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,396 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Benidorm in February

its still better than here, its quieter but still loads of bars open weathers hit or miss but there again been sunbathing new years day, id say go for it.

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,273 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Benidorm in February

Don't be a naughty girl

10. Re: Benidorm in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm