We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping area

Redditch, England...
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
shopping area

Hi. In our transfer to hotel (palm beach) we passed by and through some narrow streets with loads of shops. Wasn't the beach front type either. Could anyone give me a road name these are near pls. Hubby wants to walk to them but for life of me can't remember where they are thanks x

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shopping area

Sounds like the Old Town....walk along either av medditeraneo or levante prom as far as you can to get there.

Best Regards - Taggy

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,807 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: shopping area

Can only assume that you were brought through the old town for drops around there, easiest way to get to that area from Palm Beach is to walk along the sea front as far as you can get then turn inland, about 100 mts in front of you will be La Cava Aragonesa, good for a pit stop, walk through there and start exploring

Level Contributor
179 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shopping area

It surprises me the amount of people that go to Benidorm who never knew about new town or never been there lol

Edited: 25 July 2014, 23:03
Callosa D.En Sarria
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: shopping area

I think you mean Old Town.

5. Re: shopping area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2015, 06:16