We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mundemar

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
352 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mundemar

Is mundermar recommended for 2 60 ish year olds going on 30 ..?

Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mundemar

its a very steep walk from the entrance as its all uphill to everything but they do hire out mobility scooters just inside the entrance

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mundemar

Been this afternoon. Its still exactly the same as not been for about 8 years. It is a slope right up to the top where the dolphins are, but its filled with things to stop and look at or shows, wouldnt say its tough hoing though, we did it with a pushchair and didn't get tired. Take drinks and food though, tge prices are crazy, can of fanta orange €3

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mundemar

£2.40 for a fanta..what a rip-off

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,063 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mundemar

I found the hire of the scooter extortionate Mark 20 euros with only 5 refunded! That adds a lot on to a fairly expensive day out!

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
1,942 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mundemar

Why the suggestion of a mobility scooter.??

I agree Tinkerbella,it's not an exerting walk around Mundomar,& there is plenty to stop & look at.

The slope towards the top is if I remember rightly to allow for the Dolphin pool underneath & after the show you can go in like a tunnel underneath & watch them resting.(if they've not changed the layout that is)

The post suggested that two young at heart 60 year olds are asking if it is an ideal day out.

I would say yes,it's a nice day out,plenty to see,& I would recommend it for any age group to be honest.

Edited: 25 July 2014, 16:32
Rochdale, United...
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mundemar

I mentioned the scooter for info purposes in case they or anyone else thinking of going needed one so people knew they are available

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mundemar

Hi! I would definitely recommend Mundomar for a day out. Its absolutely fab!! By far the BEST thing we do on our annual holiday to Benidorm,i LOVE it!! Especially the dolphin show,always has me in tears for some reason,find it very emotional!! Its a lovely park,very clean,so many animals to see that are looked after extremely well. The food is what you expect in these parks,but all nice. Some nice icecream stands that are a particular favourite of our children! I would recommend Mundomar for any ages,my son was 18mths on his 1st visit and loved it and I'm hoping i will be visiting for many many years to come! I don't understand the mobility scooter comment either. My parents are in their 60's and probably fitter than me,not all older people need walking aids,lol!! If you love animals and want a fun day Mundomar is the place to go!! We'll be there in 3weeks when we're back in Benidorm,cant wait!! x

Edited: 25 July 2014, 17:45
Level Contributor
352 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mundemar

Thanks for all the info won't be needing a scooter oh is an athlete and I'm fairly fit anyone know how to get there from riudor ?

Manchester
Level Contributor
341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mundemar

Taxi would be your best bet.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mundemar

Yes just walk past Morgans tavern, then Pelicanos hotel towards the Nereo hotel. When at the Nereo hotel walk towards the back of the resort away from the beach, then along to the Regente hotel.

You can take the road up towards the Regente hotel, ave de Paris, then left into ave Estocolmo, then actor Tony Leblanc, Ave Malta, Moscu and Marcelle. Mundomar is up hill, but using these roads it's isn't a difficult climb. Look on Google mapsstreet view.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms…

Edited: 25 July 2014, 19:00
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm