We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

e-mail address of Michel Angelo apartments

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
Save Topic
e-mail address of Michel Angelo apartments

Hope someone can help, I have booked these apartments with a company called Venere.com and have read some reviews were people have booked apartments only to find on arrival that there was no such booking. Thought I would e-mail apartments and confirm our booking. Thanks in anticipation.

rhyl
Level Contributor
277 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: e-mail address of Michel Angelo apartments

Well I booked with them 2 yrs ago no probs! However we are going again in sept to same apts so here's hoping all is well!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: e-mail address of Michel Angelo apartments

Think it will be fine I have booked with them before but just came across a review site while messing about on the computer. If no rooms will be joining the dossiers.............lol

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,981 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: e-mail address of Michel Angelo apartments

Apartmentosmichealangelo.benidorm.

com

is there booking site,no email addresses on there,but there is a phone number.

Eileen

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: e-mail address of Michel Angelo apartments

Thank you, I will phone them, just a little worried that they wil not understand me as I don't speak Spanish.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,981 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: e-mail address of Michel Angelo apartments

Most,hotels and apts in benidorm,there receptionist/reservations speak English,granted some better than others,but most certainly better than we speak Spanish,you'll be fine.

Eileen

6. Re: e-mail address of Michel Angelo apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 06:16