We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key pick up for Torre Oboe Apartments.

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
paisley
Level Contributor
364 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Key pick up for Torre Oboe Apartments.

I got a email from Travel Republic saying the our apartments, Torre Oboe doesn't have a reception (i thought i did) and we need to pick the keys up from Inicio Vacaciones, Avenida Europa 8. I've had a look on google maps and i think i've found the place,in a shopping centre about a 3rd of the way up the street from the beach end, can anyone confirm this for me, thanks.

paisley
Level Contributor
364 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Key pick up for Torre Oboe Apartments.

A wee bump for the mid week Beni lovers.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
834 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Key pick up for Torre Oboe Apartments.

If am right it is above the bus staiton down the road from jumping jacks op the temp guage, my lad stayed there and thats were he go his.

hope that helps

el centro its called

Edited: 07 August 2014, 13:16
paisley
Level Contributor
364 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Key pick up for Torre Oboe Apartments.

Yeah thanks,i thought it would be in there, can your son remember where abouts in the centre,bottom floor,top floor,front or back lol.

4. Re: Key pick up for Torre Oboe Apartments.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm