We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

benedorm palace

UK
Level Contributor
58 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
benedorm palace

Can anyone tell me if i don't order a meal in the palace and just have a drink then i don't get a table to sit at and just get a chair to watch the show for 3 hours.Any advice please

regards from Sylvie.

London
Level Contributor
98 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: benedorm palace

We went and didn't have a meal, we just had drinks and very nice they were too and I thought reasonable price. what you do is you sit on a kind of bench seat with the table in the middle and sometimes share with others and it's quite a good atmosphere and the show is absolutely brilliant well worth it.

rochdale
Level Contributor
6,392 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: benedorm palace

You will always get a table, the view from some of the seats is not as good as if you are dining, but much cheaper of course.

UK
Level Contributor
58 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: benedorm palace

thanks the only reason we don't wont a meal is because we are full board but from what you have said I think we will risk it and go. It's 37 years since my last visit and I cant wait to see the change. Our hotel said they would book the tickets for us . Do you know if this is the cheapest way to do it.?

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,908 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: benedorm palace

You can buy tickets on line via the palace website. You can have a look if the on-line agents are offering any discounts. Also bookable at the travel agents in Benidorm. You can also walk up to the Palace and book the tickets yourself, book a table at the same time. Get there early and you can get a better table even if you are not buying a meal.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
2,511 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: benedorm palace

you could miss your full board meal if you want to order a meal get a better seat

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: benedorm palace

We had our evening meal at the hotel we were staying at 6.30pm we finished that at 7.30pm we did not have to rush anything we had our usual bottle of wine too, the coach picked us up at about 8pm and we were at the Benidorm Palace 10 minutes later, our first drink was free, then we had a bottle of wine which was very reasonable and there was a table in front of us, it was a fantastic show which I would recomend to anybody! We did notice though that some people were still eating when the lights were turned down low that would not have suited us we like to see what we eat! So we were glad we did not eat there, the people we spoke to afterwards said the food was good but a little expensive, but this was one of Benidorms top show places, the show went on for about 3 hours with a break and a dance in between which was good, when the show finished and we went outside to find our coach it was like a massive free for all traffic jam mostly caused by taxi drivers touting for fares.....but over all we had a great evening....

Edited: 07 August 2014, 08:24
Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,908 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: benedorm palace

I agree with valg. Don't feel pressured by anyone into buying the tickets which include the meal. On the last two occasions I have visited the palace, I have had great seats and have not bought a meal. There are some nice tables for two or three just back from the lower area where most people with meals are allocated. I preferred the area we were sitting in because it was slightly raised (no cranking of neck).

Also notice many waiting and waiting for their meals and then trying to eat in the pitch black whilst the show was on. Also notice some complaining with quite a few meals sent back only half eaten.

If you are buying a drink there double up on the order because you can wait and wait to get served. If you don't like the show or become bored, you can then walk out if you haven't booked a meal and paid too much. Taxi to the Palace costs about €6 from the new town. Tickets €29 with a drink included follow the link.

www.benidorm-palace.com/en/precios#0,24

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,331 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: benedorm palace

We want a table for two with good view never been

UK
Level Contributor
58 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: benedorm palace

That was very good and know I know that you get some sort of table I think we will defo go. About the ticket and the bus. Where did you buy your ticket and how much was it and was the bus included. Cheers.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,230 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: benedorm palace

You were lucky to have your full board meal at 6.30 and be finished by 7.30. Our hotels evening meal didn't start till 7.30 so we wouldn't have time for a meal then Benidorm Palace.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm