We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Servigroup Pueblo or Nereo

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Servigroup Pueblo or Nereo

Hi guys... looking for some advice both these hotels are coming up with a good price for a 10 day break later this week. Nereo actually £30 cheaper, have stayed the Pueblo before and very much liked hotel and location. Not sure about Nereo location... any thoughts would be appreciated.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
7,207 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Servigroup Pueblo or Nereo

We stayed at the Nereo last October and thought the location was excellent. Only 10 minutes walk max to the beach with the indoor market straight across the road and a whole load of shops on the same road. It's at the Rincon part of Benidorm and a bit quieter than Calle Girona way, just to give an example.

Hotel itself is excellent although I wasn't impressed with the food despite not being a fussy eater. Reception staff are brilliant but the restaurant manager isn't all that pleasant. On the whole though, yes I would recommend the Nereo!

Edited: 12 August 2014, 12:39
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Servigroup Pueblo or Nereo

Shezza... thanks for the swift reply, cheerrs

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Servigroup Pueblo or Nereo

Give the nereo a try especially if it's cheaper! I 've stayed at the pueblo but personally like to try different accommodations each time!

Dawn x

England, United...
Level Contributor
728 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Servigroup Pueblo or Nereo

We stayed at the Nereo for 3 weeks in March this year and couldn't fault it. The location was ideal for us, plenty of shops, bars & restaurants close by.

We coudn't find any fault with the food, always plenty of choice and show cooking every day.

Shezza, I wonder if the restaurant manager has been told because we found him to be really nice and had quite a bit of fun with him, especially when he was ringing his little bell to let us know the restaurant was open lol.

I would certainly stay there again, no problem.

Rochdale,UK
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Servigroup Pueblo or Nereo

The pool area is a lot better at the pueblo. I've stopped in both hotels and think there's not much between them. The pueblo is nearer the square whereas the Nereo is nearer the bars on calle londres.

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Servigroup Pueblo or Nereo

Depends what your looking for. Big swimming pool/terrace, quiet location, etc ?

Near to the indoor market and shops would not be top of my list of priorities.

tonyrochdale has stayed in both and says there's not much to choose from.

Therefore, it's maybe a case of where you want to be located?

Rochdale,UK
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Servigroup Pueblo or Nereo

If your going in winter the pueblo also has an indoor pool.

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
12,705 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Servigroup Pueblo or Nereo

Would say the Nereo is a much nicer hotel. Was not keen on the Pueblo found the place quite noisy. Did not like the dining room or main entertainment bar. Pueblo is usually much cheaper than Nereo.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
323 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Servigroup Pueblo or Nereo

Nero in a better area

Rochdale,UK
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Servigroup Pueblo or Nereo

If you can get the Nereo cheaper why not give it a try as like has been mentioned it's usually more expensive, though I don't know why

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm