We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm in March

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Benidorm in March

Hi Guys,

Im looking to know what Benidorm is like in March, is it busy, is it warm etc

Theres a group of 7 girls heading for a long weekend!

Thanks a mil

xx

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,933 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benidorm in March

Barbie, these were the temperatures this March in Benidorm. We were there end of March and the weather was very pleasant though not yet pool or sea temperatures for swimming.

accuweather.com/en/…306404

Plenty open for a great weekend (is it beginning or end of March?). Can be cool in the evening and high temps not guaranteed in March.

Jules

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Benidorm in March

Thanks for the reply, were hoping to go march 20th, give or take a day or 2!

was there Sept 1st last year and couldn't get over how quiet it was, hoping its not like that in March!

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,933 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm in March

It's usually quieter in March than beginning of September to be honest but there was plenty doing when we were there 29th March. Hotter in Sept than March too as a rule by about 8/9 degrees.

Jules

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
13,849 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benidorm in March

Been in March lots of times, can be quite cool at night. Lots of long stay pensioners overwintering in their favourite hotels. Most stay in the hotels in the evenings so yes the clubs do seem quiet. Sure you will enjoy it though, there will be enough clubs open.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Benidorm in March

If u really want to go in march go over st Patricks day it is always really busy

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Benidorm in March

I'd love to be there for paddy's day but 20th suits everyone. Are we mad going? Hoping for a good laugh been a while since all the girls got away together

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Benidorm in March

It must have livened up quick barbie, because we went Sept 3rd last year and the new town was very busy for the 2 weeks we were there, in fact it was heaving.

And I have never seen the old town as packed, both day and night

Edited: 17 August 2014, 17:54
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Benidorm in March

I was over last September too, as was a lot on this forum & it was heaving when we were there too, September always a busy month ,very popular as it's still very hot & all the clubs are very busy too, I've never seen it quiat in Sep & I've been going for years,

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Benidorm in March

It was very quiet. We left Sept 3rd. It was picking up. I suppose i was probably comparing it to may when I was there it was proper buzzing! Hoping there'll be a bit of life in the place in march!

Edited: 17 August 2014, 18:14
10. Re: Benidorm in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2015, 06:16