We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunshine or rain

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sunshine or rain

Hi

I arrive next week with my family, what's the weather like at the minute and is there a chance of rain next week.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunshine or rain

The weather forecast is looking pretty good on accuweather's site:

accuweather.com/en/…306404

Callosa D.En Sarria
Level Contributor
1,140 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunshine or rain

Looks like rather a mixed bag at the mo

aemet.es/en/…benidorm-id03031

Raining here in Callosa at the moment, 8.50 am

Edited: 17 August 2014, 07:53
Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunshine or rain

Been a wierd August so far, weather wise. Temperatures have dropped but its very humid. It seems to be very localised though so can be pouring down in one place and a mile away its dry. Accu weather has been totally wrong for moraira lately but Benidorm seems to be missing the rain at the moment.

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,734 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunshine or rain

Heavy rain in Benidorm for about 30 minutes at 0600hrs but sun trying to come through now, freshened it up nicely

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunshine or rain

Hi! Its been very hot today,but lovely breeze keeping it bearable. Since coming here on sat,I've not bothered with the forecasts,by 10am,its been hot,lol!! 😊

6. Re: Sunshine or rain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:18