We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

levante club apartments 1 adult 2 children

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
159 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
levante club apartments 1 adult 2 children

im trying to find levante club apartments for 1 adult 2 children for a week 4th april with low deposi flying from manchester t but finding it difficult does anyone know any travel agents i can try ive tried thompson co op travel travel republic but all want large deposit thanks

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
57 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: levante club apartments 1 adult 2 children

Have a look on jet 2 holidays £60 pound per person deposit.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: levante club apartments 1 adult 2 children

Julie,unfortunately you will find most want a large deposit,because most book flights for you with an outside carrier and the flights have to be paid for,like the other poster said jet 2 offer you a low deposit of sixty per person,or you could try going into your local Thomas cook shop not online,they tend to take a deposit to secure the booking of 250/300, then the remaining deposit has to be paid within 8 weeks,then the balance 12 weeks prior to depature,if not other sites,loveholidays.com,on the beach,sunmaster,holidaygems,all tend to cheaper,and not such big deposits,but be wary of them there prices are not live on line,id price your holiday up,then ring them,make it clear you want a live price and will not pay any more if they ring next day to say holiday gone up,they have a habit of doing this,have a read of reviews on tripadvisor on them you will see what i mean.hope all this helps.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,949 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: levante club apartments 1 adult 2 children

I've booked the Helios for next year using Jet 2 and only having to pay a £60 deposit each is brilliant. I can't think of any other travel company where you would pay less.

Only downside is they take a while to answer the phone and have 3 songs on a loop while you are waiting. By the 3rd time Top Of The World came round I was losing the will to live lol!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: levante club apartments 1 adult 2 children

shezza..... why not book with jet 2 online? save all that waiting time

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,949 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: levante club apartments 1 adult 2 children

My hubby has special needs that I felt safer discussing over the phone valandon. It's my first time not using a High St. travel agent so was a bit wary of doing all that online. Hanging on the phone can be a bit of a nuisance though especially when the Jet 2 radio station only has 3 songs on a loop lol!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: levante club apartments 1 adult 2 children

I remeber when you booked it Shezza,you were so happy about it all weren't you,i can see your point,tho about phonening,about your hubbys requirements,because event tho special requests can go online,there not allways taken any notice of,so better to speak to someone so you know they have.

Eileen

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: levante club apartments 1 adult 2 children

We booked a 2 bedroom apartment in march this year on hotels.com. you only pay on arrival.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,949 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: levante club apartments 1 adult 2 children

Yes, I can't wait Eileen. We can only afford to go to Benidorm every couple of years but I think that makes it even more exciting for us when it does come around. Taking our grandson with us this time for the first time too!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: levante club apartments 1 adult 2 children

You'll have a brilliant time Shezza,and your grandson will love it,Shame you couldn't afford to go more,but like you said it makes it all the more exciting,when you don't go all the time,were cutting it back to every 2 years that we will go,but that's because we want to go somewhere different as well,looking at corfu or Rhodes next year for the summer holiday,ive being to both before in my younger days,but hubby and my daughter hasn't,so itll be a change for them.

Eileen

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,627 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: levante club apartments 1 adult 2 children

Julie,sorry were getting distracted,have you managed to find any thing with a low deposit,did you try jet2,like shezza and others have suggested.