We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Benidorm in August

Which Benidorm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Benidorm in August

Hi everyone! Well,after worrying if we'd still love Benidorm as much as usual going in August rather than Sept,i shouldn't have done!! We LOVE it!! Yes,its HOT,but there's a lovely breeze to keep it bearable,our kids are fine in it. Yes,its busy,but not actually as busy as I'd imagined. Plenty of room for everyone to enjoy themselves. Its mostly Spanish families which gives Benidorm a lovely atmosphere,great for our kids. Hardly seen any hen/stag parties. Overall we've had an amazing start to our holiday,think there will be tears from our kids when the time comes to go home,lol?!! 😊

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,644 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Benidorm in August

Glad ur having a good time,we will be there tomorrow Caroline,see in your other thread it only rained for 5 min,hope it stays hot and sunny for all of us.

Eileen

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Benidorm in August

I'm sure it will Eileen,i cant see this changing anytime soon?! Sat on our balcony,kids fast asleep,worn out after a fun day at Mundomar,its still boiling!! 😊

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,644 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Benidorm in August

My wish myn at that age would of gone to sleep by 10 Spanish time when they were younger and on holiday,it was allways about 11 before i could persuade them sleep was a good idea,obvisouly at home went too sleep no problem,

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Benidorm in August

Awww.....theyve been fab so far,been going downstairs to The UK Cabaret Bar after dinner,dance off any excess energy then up to bed. Theyre out like lights,bless them!! Leaving my hubby and I much needed chill out time!! Balcony,beers and listening to music from the surrounding bars = BLISS!!!! 😊

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,644 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Benidorm in August

Wait till there older,and they insist on sitting on balcony with you,my daughters nearly 14,and in usualy in bed before her on holidays these days,she sits up with her dad,my son who us 18 now use to be same at her age,he isn't coming with us this time tho,allready being on holiday with his friends,mum and dad are no longer cool.lol.

Kettering, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Benidorm in August

Am glad to read this - I Am coming out next Tuesday morning with my 3 children age 9 14

And 17 - am soo looking forward to it :)

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Benidorm in August

Lol Eileen!! I must admit,i don't want to wish away the years,but it will be good when they can manage to keep their eyes open a bit later,so we can experience a bit more of Benidorms nightlife?! 😊

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Benidorm in August

It sounds like u having great time,we've stayed in the Presidente,it's a fab hotel,we loved sitting on the balcony after a great night out,watching people staggering out of Jokers etc,listening to the music.we go 5 week today staying in Marina.

Hope you continue to have a fabulous time.

Best wishes Allison

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Benidorm in August

Glad its all working out well for you Caroline.

Best Regards - Taggy

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Benidorm in August

Sounds like you're a great time, me & hubby go in 6 weeks. We can't wait.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm