We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jet 2 benidorm

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
jet 2 benidorm

Hi guys i go to benidorm a month today with jet2. Ive only ever flew with easy jet and you check on line with them a month before you fly. I tried this with jet 2 and there was no option does anyone know if you need to check in online or just go to the airport. Thabk in advance

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
57 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jet 2 benidorm

Have you booked a package or flight only? Online check in opens 28 days before your flight. If you go in to your manage booking you should be able to see the date when you can check in online.

leeds
Level Contributor
625 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jet 2 benidorm

They will send you a e-mail when on-line check-in is open and you can print your boarding pass then.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
145 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jet 2 benidorm

Hi. I fly with jet2 in two weeks time, online check in opened for my flight two weeks ago., think it's 28 days before flight it opens. You should get an email letting you know when it's open but just pop onto website and click on the manage my booking tab at the top, enter your details and it'll let you know what's what.

Edited: 19 August 2014, 07:45
Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: jet 2 benidorm

Yes as others have said, go to the manage my booking link on the website 28 days or less before you go and its pretty straightforward. Decent Airline ive always found.

Best Regards - Taggy

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: jet 2 benidorm

My checkin opened on Sunday but I had to wait until Sundays flight had left

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: jet 2 benidorm

Brilliant guys thank you its a flight only holiday and manage booking section was only giving me option to amend booking thanks for advice.ill give it another week was starting to panic lol

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
395 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: jet 2 benidorm

I am flying out on the 12th September and was able to check in and print boarding cards on Sunday 17th August exactly one month before. Also received e-mail from Jet2 on the Sunday, no problems at all.

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
121 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: jet 2 benidorm

Yep, same here, I fly out 12th and i recieved email.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
191 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: jet 2 benidorm

Hi guys one more thing whats everyones view on ash cloud

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: jet 2 benidorm