We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

presidente meal times

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
presidente meal times

I'll be arriving at the presidente with the wife and kids on sunday, staying for a week full board and we can't wait to go, could anyone on the forum tell me what are the meal times at the presidente and is it possible to have packed lunch's with them.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: presidente meal times

breakfast 8.30 till 10.00 lunch 13.30 till 3.00 dinner 7.30 till 10.00. packed lunch available as long as you book it the day before. by the way great food and fab hotel enjoy.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: presidente meal times

Hi! I'm in The Presidente now, breakfast is 8-10am, lunch is 1-3pm and dinner is 7-9:30pm. Packed lunches booked the day before you need them. Food is amazing,been here since sat and I'm sure I've already put half a stone on, lol!! Enjoy your holiday! 😊

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: presidente meal times

thanks for the reply's we'll be arriving about midday on sunday so looks like we'll catch the dinner service can't wait to arrive

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: presidente meal times

Yeah,that's what we did,put suitcases in the room then went straight for something to eat. Its a fantastic hotel,I'm sure you'll have a fab holiday. 😊

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: presidente meal times

Thank you very much caroline do you know how much the fridge hire is at the hotel and is there a good supermarket nearby, hope you don't mind me asking.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: presidente meal times

Of course i don't mind you asking,lol!! I'm afraid i don't know how much fridge hire is,as we haven't bothered with that. But the reception staff are very efficient at check in,so they will tell you. There is a shop opposite the Presidente that sells bits and bats you may need,water,snacks,etc then there is a Carrefour Express on The Mediterraneo,a few minutes walk from the hotel which is a mini supermarket,that stocks everything you would need. Its in a fab area,close to everything. 😊

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: presidente meal times

thank you very much caroline0901 i may give the fridge a miss we'll see, but its good to know that there's a supermarket close by my 2 teenage kids love they're snacks.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: presidente meal times

Your welcome. The hotel bar also does snacks during the day,toasties,chips,doughnuts,crisps,etc, and with the supermarket nearby they certainly wont go hungry in between meals,lol!! 😊

9. Re: presidente meal times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Benidorm