We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rich b!tch with children

HUYTON
Level Contributor
266 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Rich b!tch with children

Just noticed the meal and show package that the two palms and the rich b!tch do, Im tempted to book, but I was wondering if anybody had been with children and suitable it would be. Ive even had to alter the subject as T.A wouldn't let me put b*tch in the subject box! it could be a sign

Cowdenbeath, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rich b!tch with children

Depending on age of children, they may have their own age censor before show starts. It is not something I would take my 10 yr old to.

HUYTON
Level Contributor
266 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rich b!tch with children

Margaret was the show full of swearing or is it more innuendo

Edited: 19 August 2014, 19:44
Cowdenbeath, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rich b!tch with children

Sorry, I have never seen the show, but do think it is advertised as adult content. Hopefully someone will post, who has seen the show.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rich b!tch with children

Ive not seen it for some years, it was mainly innuendo when I've been, but its not really most kids cup of tea I wouldn't think really. Also you are in the place for quite some time before the show starts, then there's an interval between the two halves of the show. Its a rather small venue too.

Best Regards - Taggy

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
8,174 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rich b!tch with children

they have the famous rich b1tch sing along before the show , roll out the barrel and similar , dont think kids would fancy that ,

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rich b!tch with children

Hi! I've never been,but was always under the impression it was over 18's only. Meant to be a fantastic show,drag act, with lots of innuendo and swearing. Definitely not somewhere I'd be happy taking kids to. In Leeds we had a similar place called The Birdcage,over 18's,amazing show though. 😊

Lancashire
Level Contributor
10,787 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rich b!tch with children

Was a much better show when Andrew (Lullabelle) was there but sadly passed away a few years back. Sheila Blige was there at the same time too.

Best Regards - Taggy

Edited: 19 August 2014, 21:25
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rich b!tch with children

Hi I seen the show in May and I don't think it would be suitable for children that's my opinion but a really good show.

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rich b!tch with children

They are closed for all August as is klee kafe across the street. Its light hearted fun not to be taken seriously and I think most kids over 10 would find it funny, especially if dad gets "picked on".

Benidorm
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rich b!tch with children

I'm in the no camp. Been in many times and there is no way I would takes under 16's in. Maybe I'm in the flat cap brigade but that's me.

Get answers to your questions about Benidorm